Professional quilter

We provide professional longarm quilting services in all 50 states. Visit us at www.mylongarm.com today!
These are your quilts....BE PROUD and BRAG!........ Click here to see our CURRENT BLOG

November 18, 2013

Paulette Lawson - Louisianna

Paulette Lawson's T-Shirt Quilt
Paulette Lawson T-Shirt Quilt
Paulette's T-Shirt Quilt was pieced and stabilized to perfection.  It was a joy quilting the design 1000X06 scrolls on her quilt.  The scrolls add a unique look to the quilt.
Paulette Lawson T-Shirt Quilt

Paulette Lawson T-Shirt Quilt

Paulette Lawson T-Shirt Quilt
 

1 comment:

  1. This was my first quilt ever, and I had so much fun putting it together. My daughter (who is now 26) saved every T-shirt from her high-school days. She asked me to make a T-Shirt quilt for her. I had alot to work with, and chose the ones from each year that had special meaning to her. By trial and error, I managed to get it all put together. I also managed to keep it a secret from her that I was "trying" to get this done by Christmas. I "GOOGLED" quilting and found Diane's website. It was so hard to choose designs, but with her help, I managed to finish the quilt to their specs and shipped it off to them. When I got it back, I was thrilled. Couldn't believe that I made this! And, on Christmas morning, my daughter was so excited when she opened that gift! I was so happy to give her something that would last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete

We WELCOME your comments - thank you for participating in our Blog.